Sunday, February 7, 2010

On Call of Duty- Nazi Zombies, How do you play split-screen?! HELP?

I love playing the nazi game on call of duty, but I am only able to play by myself. For example: I want to play and I want my friend to play with me split screen when we are in the same house/console. Is that possible or can you only play with a friend online? THANK YOU!On Call of Duty- Nazi Zombies, How do you play split-screen?! HELP?
Yes it is definently possible, get our 2nd controller and turn it on/plug it in, sign it in as guest, go to Coop and then go to I think multiplayer, and you will be able to play with him/her.On Call of Duty- Nazi Zombies, How do you play split-screen?! HELP?
Get 2nd controller


Turn it on


Got to multiplayer


Go to campaign


Go to game mode


Go to Nazi Zombies


Play :)

No comments:

Post a Comment