Thursday, February 11, 2010

How long should it take to be able to get into the splits when Im about 6'; from the floor?

I've been cheeleading for 3 years and mine aren't completely on the floor yet... oops





I got them for ttry-outs though by stretching a ton everyday and sitting in my splits during commercials





and a couple of years ago I could actually do my middle splits, but then i stopped stretching for a few weeks, and now i can't get lower than like 6 inches from the ground, so if you get em try to keep em by stretching all th timeHow long should it take to be able to get into the splits when Im about 6'; from the floor?
if u practice them everyday for about 2 weeks, you will have them down pat...im going to warn u...it hurts in the beginning but it takes courage....for best results do it 2-3 times a day

No comments:

Post a Comment