Thursday, February 11, 2010

How can I get a thumbs up and a thumbs down a split second after answering the question?

As soon as I hit submit and it went back to the question pg, the thumbs were already there....How can I get a thumbs up and a thumbs down a split second after answering the question?
I just noticed the same thing. I couldn't believe it so I refreshed a couple of times to get it the way it should have been...





... *winks* ~your thumbs up was from me :)How can I get a thumbs up and a thumbs down a split second after answering the question?
Thanks for Best Answer catz and thanks for the points!..

Report Abuse



People are stupid and sometimes thumbs down all but their own. Sometimes if you don't agree with their answer or beliefs they thumbs down you. The thumbs down isn't for agreeing or disagreeing, its whether the answer is good or bad. If I say simply yes to a question that needed an answer and explanation- then thumbs down me all you want, but if I say yes and give a reasonable (not rude or ridiculous) explanation or back it up, then whats wrong with that. Simply because someone disagrees with your answer or belief is not a mature reason to thumbs down, don't worry about it.
It has happened to me numerous times lately too. Yahoo Answers has been getting worse and worse like that. I also get the constant message that reads ';Yahoo Answers is currently unavailable...';. I get that message almost every time I click submit now. Yahoo Answers has a lot of bugs they need to work out in their system and it's apparent they have not been making an effort to do so. These problems have existed for too long.
It is yet another glitch in Yahoo Answers. They need to replace the ';Beta'; in their name. I can't see why they removed it in the first place.
Call me paranoid, but I suspect that one of the purposes of the Great Yahoo Update was to make the thumb function more user-friendly for trolls.
I reckon so, I can ask a question %26amp; already have it taken off when I go to see if it has any answers............ lol





xx





; )





xx
I had the same thing happen. I think it was a Yahoo malfunction.
same thing has happened to me recently..wtf,have the yaholes found another way to violate us...
Guess you have someone waiting to thumb down folks like a troll..
That is some weird wild stuff.


Time for another program patch - yeah, that will help.
It's like they're waiting for us, isn't it? Creeeeeepy. Damn kids with nothing better to do. Pffffft.
Yeah I've started to notice that. I don't know if I like it yet.
Weird... [:
it's the newest YAHOO!ANSWERS UPDATE. don't you love it. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment