Thursday, February 11, 2010

Splitting head ace 19 weeks pregnant.?

Ever sence i woke up this morning all its been is stress stress stress stress,


yes i know stress isnt good the baby, but i cant edzacly run away from it.


i have a 21 month son so i cant simply relax,


no, no one will watch him for me.





so i was wondering.


anything els besides tylenol help this head ace?


its been going for 6 straight hours now.Splitting head ace 19 weeks pregnant.?
Tylenol is about it for medications unfortunately. Have you dropped your caffeine intake at all? I found that I get really bad caffeine head aches when I am pregnant because I lower the amount of caffeine I have. Try having a glass of caffinated pop or coffee.Splitting head ace 19 weeks pregnant.?
When i was 17 weeks pregnant, i had a splitting headache as well that just suddenly appeared i went to the hospital and they gave me a low dose of morphine, that seemed to help b/c i could actually rest. Good Luck sorry to hear that you can't get anyone to watch your son.. if i knew you and lived near you I would watch him,
You may be dehydrated. Drink some water. Do a facial and neck massage for yourself. Put in a movie for your son and lay on the couch for awhile. Feel better!

No comments:

Post a Comment