Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Are Travis Barker and his wife splitting up?

People Magazine reports:








';I can confirm that Travis filed this morning,'; Barker's rep, Dvora Vener, tells PEOPLE.





Through her publicist, Moakler tells PEOPLE, ';My only concern right now is for the welfare and best interests of my children.';





Barker, 30, and Moakler, 31, were married in a Gothic ceremony on Halloween eve in 2004. The theme of the wedding was Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas.





They have two children: son Landon, 2, and daughter Alabama, 7 months. Moakler also has a daughter, Atiana, 7, from a previous relationship.Are Travis Barker and his wife splitting up?
yup. It's a celeb relationship. And it is played on TV. They were doomed when they first got on TV.Are Travis Barker and his wife splitting up?
yes
God I hope so. He was too good for her. The little tramp. Who is Travis Barker? Is he game show host Bob Barker's son?
yes.. annouced and confirmed today
i hope not cause they have to many kids to break up and they make a cute but odd couple so yeah bye.
I heard they were fighting. Then the other day I read about him partying with a bunch of other women. But i'm not sure if they are separated.
Apparently.
I doubt it they just got a house built in the country and from the tabs are trying for another baby, btu if they do split up I hope Travis comes my way cause hes hot!!


';Cadillac'; makes me sweat..lol
yes
Yeah !
yea

No comments:

Post a Comment