Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How do you feel about Jessica Simpson and Tony Romo split?

I don't think Jessica will ever be able to keep a man. She is too petty and only worries about herself.How do you feel about Jessica Simpson and Tony Romo split?
I don't really care however, I always hoped Tony was smarter than that. I know he could do better. Jessica is pretty but dumb as hell.How do you feel about Jessica Simpson and Tony Romo split?
I am upset because i personally believe that this will help the cowboys out quite a bit because homo uh i mean romo will be able to concentrate better
So he goes from being a mediocre QB with an annoying, overrated girlfriend to just a mediocre QB. I can't tell if thats an upgrade or not.
Like mostly everyone else, I could care less.


People break up all the time. Just because they are famous it doesn't make their breakup any different from anyone else's.
ones a crappy football player and one is semi-retarded so I dont think its a big deal.
I think it is stupid and people should mind their own business. BOth of them are ugly anyways.
Unless she picks me for his replacement, I really couldn't care less.
I feel empty inside,like all my dreams have been stolen.
I feel bad for her D: Hopefully, she can find a good attractive guy %26lt;3
Nothing.
Who cares.
i wish they would last. i thought they were really cute.
Who cares?
Oh My Gosh REALLY?? I could not care LESS!
who gives a sh*t
who gives a rat's behind...is it going to change my day, hell no!
i liked nick

No comments:

Post a Comment