Thursday, February 11, 2010

Splitting up?

Me and my girlfriend been together for 1year %26amp; 3months but i have fallen for someone else, but am 2 scared end it because she suffers from depression. her depression has also been affecting our relationship, and has brought me down alot. i need helpSplitting up?
First you responsible to take care of yourself. If a new relationship is what works for you, how she reacts is really not up to you. We all choose (consciously or unsciounsly) what is in our best interests. It's not healthy to stay with someone who causes you to be depressed. Tell her the truth.Splitting up?
You just ned to be honest with her. Tell her gently but be honest. The more you drag her along the worse it will be on her and you.
Any time a relation causes the other to become sick,it's time to quit and move on.you are not responsible for your girl becoming depress .it would happen if she wasn't with you.You leaving


her will get the chance to heal.
Poor girl. Just be honest with the girl, the sooner the better. It will prob make her worse and set her back, but rather be set back a year other then a lifetime! And whatever you do dont say its not you it me thing! girls hate that! Good luck.
wow...i hate topics like this but some how i am always drawn to them! I myself have been in your girlfriends position multiple times...it hurts alot but the thing that always helped me get over the hurt eventually is the fact that they flat out told me how they felt...even though it hurt more than them just leaving me i knew every time i needed reasurance it was over and i had to move on i thought of what they said, you have no idea how much more that being there helps. The only questions I know i have to ask are....do you think her depression could be suicidal? and are you sure you dont just have a need for your girlfriend to be better and love you again as she did...dont leave her for someone you dont know because by the time you figure it out it could be too late to turn back! do you know for a fact that you dont love her? Have you tried your hardest to do your part to help her with her depression? everyone needs someone when they hurt and i know you miss having someone around but its not her fault
I think you have to be honest with her. You can't stay in a relationship out of fear. How long do you think such a relationship would last or are you hoping that eventually she will call an end to it herself? ';What if she doesn't? Will she be thinking of marriage? Then what would you do? The best thing to do is talk to someone she respects first and then maybe they will support her after the break up.
well all i can say is put her down gently. if it affecting you personally it time to say good bye.
be honest! but don;t wait to long...beacause it might just hurt her more!
Her depression is partly/mostly to blame %26amp; you got someone else now who isn't such a burden. Hopefully she'll learn that she has to pull herself together %26amp; get on with things in the future instead of sitting about the house thinking about ';me me me me me me';

No comments:

Post a Comment