Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Splitting bangs?

i have side bangs but during the day they sort of split up into sections and it looks horrible please help.Splitting bangs?
That happens to me too. It's annoying.





What I do is, I spray 2 or 3 spritzes of hair spray on my fingers and then run them a couple times through my bangs. It works pretty well.Splitting bangs?
Well, I usually spray it in place with a light, flexible spray, ONE spray. Then when it starts splitting i just go through it quickly once with a brush, not a comb and then it comes together again.
i hate when that happens!





so here is what i do, i use styling gel on them, not too much but just a little. then i use hairspray to make sure they will stay in place. also hair wax might work.
Your can try washing your hair or just your bangs


than straighten it over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment