Thursday, February 11, 2010

Splitting friendship......?

I have only 2 friends who I hang out with. One is in college with new friends and never calls me but calls my other friend instead. my other friend doesn't call either. they both say they are not acustomed to phones and yet they call eachother all the time. I think they are trying to shut me out. they are so close because one nite they slept with eachother (F on F). I think they are pushing me away because they love each other but the one who is not going to college has a boyfriend who has sex with her too on occation. I try talking to her and getting her to come out of her house every once in awhile but she always sais she's busy. I dont know what I should do, Should I give up this curoupt friendship or should I even bother mending it?Splitting friendship......?
I've learned to give up and get out...............the sooner the better in ur case ecspecially!Splitting friendship......?
My question to you love is... How old are you??? Sounds like it is time to move on. There is an old saying, A friend will stick closer than a brother. Are they friends???
Find new friends. These two sound strange. You don't want any part of a 3 sum. My my my.
It sounds as if you're friends are exploring a new relationship style, that at least one of them is not comfortable with. The one in college maybe intimidating to the other one, who may have felt a secret thrill at first, but now seems depressed.





It doesn't seem as if you have any sexual feelings for other women. If not, there's no reason to explore this kind of lifestyle. Your one friend may become available, soon, as it doesn't seem that she is comfortable with it, either. But, in case they don't change, try and make some new friends, cultivate new interests, maybe go on some dates with guys. Don't let these girls talk you into anything you're uncomfortable doing. Use this time apart from them to become a more rounded, interesting, person, who will know what she wants, when the time for sex comes along.

No comments:

Post a Comment